Hello I am new here

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazypoo

Reaction score
Hi all I am a newbie. I have been looking at your site for a while now and liked it so much I have joined. I am from near Aberystwyth. I started looking at all you're wonderful photos because I love old buildings and architecture. I don't drive so have little opertunity to travel to find buildings like you all do. I do love photography and will now be on the look out for things so I can contribute. I hope for the mean time you will not mind me just looking. My husband does drive but is in a lot of pain most of the time so can't drive very far. :( Love the work you are all doing :).

Lots and lots to see down your way, dont have to travel very far at all!

Welcome along.

Thank you my problem is lack of busses to more rural areas.....which I like....and the money for bus tickets ...most of the houses I have seen have just been broken walls no interiors or bits left which for me are some of the best in all the photos. Just a small glimpse into lives past and gone ...fascinating .

Last edited:
new too

hi im new too i love driving round sites to visit and dont mind long distance driving, if yu ever fancy going anywhere that may be good to visit let us know

yeh its a good site i bet theres loadsa places in wales to visit i go up there often but not sure where to go do u have any good areas to visit?

Latest posts

Back