Looking for a new partner

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

storm193

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’ve been exploring for a a long time but had a break and the person I went with has now moved away and no long wishes to explore looking for a like minded person to explore these beauties with ... I am female but looking for anyone in Essex

Last edited by a moderator:

FAHY123

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’ve been exploring for a a long time but had a break and the person I went with has now moved away and no long wishes to explore looking for a like minded person to explore these beauties with ... I am female but looking for anyone in Essex
Hi storm I’m also female welcome to derelict hope you find some buildings 👍

storm193

Reaction score
Ayup, hope you find someone, although thought is logged into an Internet dating app for a moment
Haha funny !!! But I don’t need to date I’m just looking for someone to go urban exploring with

Kekike3

Reaction score
Hey, I'm in Cambridgeshire but I'd love to have anew friend to explore with!

AzrahsAdventures

Reaction score
Wish you were closer! I'd love to explore with you! I'm from the US but live in Edinburgh now so if you ever find your way up north let me know! Hope you find someone more local. Happy adventures! 😊

lawrence89

Reaction score
Hey I’m from Essex and I know quite a few locations if you fancy coming along. Drop me a message

Thorunnb

Reaction score
Hi I’ve just joined this forum but have been looking for something like this for a long time. My interest is mainly to do with photographing abandoned places as well as history and psycho geography.I’m from Iceland and have done most of my exploring there but I live near Colchester in Essex and so far not done much exploring around here. I’m a female. I’d be interested in hearing from you. Thorunn

Priority 7

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I live out St Neots,Cambs way let me know if any of you are still looking for people to explore with. Not too much around but have been meaning to take a look at a couple of sites that I have been to a while back.

Mat A

Reaction score
Gutted you don’t live closer to the midlands, finding sites is tricky if you aren’t in the know.

Latest posts