Looking for a new partner

Help Support Derelict Places:

storm193

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’ve been exploring for a a long time but had a break and the person I went with has now moved away and no long wishes to explore looking for a like minded person to explore these beauties with ... I am female but looking for anyone in Essex

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ayup, hope you find someone, although thought is logged into an Internet dating app for a moment

FAHY123

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’ve been exploring for a a long time but had a break and the person I went with has now moved away and no long wishes to explore looking for a like minded person to explore these beauties with ... I am female but looking for anyone in Essex
Hi storm I’m also female welcome to derelict hope you find some buildings 👍

storm193

Reaction score
Ayup, hope you find someone, although thought is logged into an Internet dating app for a moment
Haha funny !!! But I don’t need to date I’m just looking for someone to go urban exploring with

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Haha funny !!! But I don’t need to date I’m just looking for someone to go urban exploring with
Lol I know chuck,
Welcome along

Kekike3

Reaction score
Hey, I'm in Cambridgeshire but I'd love to have anew friend to explore with!

AzrahsAdventures

Reaction score
Wish you were closer! I'd love to explore with you! I'm from the US but live in Edinburgh now so if you ever find your way up north let me know! Hope you find someone more local. Happy adventures! 😊

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome along
Wish you were closer! I'd love to explore with you! I'm from the US but live in Edinburgh now so if you ever find your way up north let me know! Hope you find someone more local.