Nature reclaiming this mine in an amazing way : A journey through Hangingshaw lead mine.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Join us as we step back in time and explore the captivating HangingShaw Mine. This lead mine, dating back to the early 1800s, holds a unique blend of history and geologic beauty. From the moment you enter its depths, you'll be struck by the awe-inspiring calcification that adorns some of its walls, ceilings, and floors. This is a place where the beauty of nature meets the handiwork of man. The Hanging Shaw Mine is a remarkable site, offering a glimpse into the past and showcasing the fascinating geology of the area. On our tour of its underground tunnels, we'll share with you the history of this historic mine and the miners who once worked here. From the remnants of their tools and artifacts to the stunning rock formations, every aspect of this mine is a testament to their legacy. So come along with us as we explore the captivating beauty of calcification in the Hanging Shaw Mine. This is a journey that will leave you inspired and in awe. Subscribe to our channel to stay up-to-date on our latest adventures.

That is an interesting place, and thank you for going in and filming it. I don't go into cave like places, but I do like seeing what they are like.

Back