New Member from Windsor & Maidenhead

Help Support Derelict Places:

Tubbritt2020

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have followed the forum for a while now but have never posted anything up. If anybody is local and would be interested in meeting up or discussing the area a bit more It would be brilliant.

There is a lot of history about in the area and my friends and I love getting out and about to visit places. Any info, tips or advice etc is greatly appreciated. Will try to get some pics up in a first report at some point too! take care guys and girls

Tbolt

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have followed the forum for a while now but have never posted anything up. If anybody is local and would be interested in meeting up or discussing the area a bit more It would be brilliant.

There is a lot of history about in the area and my friends and I love getting out and about to visit places. Any info, tips or advice etc is greatly appreciated. Will try to get some pics up in a first report at some point too! take care guys and girls
Ayup,
Or as they say "up norf"... ayup.
Welcome to the forum 👍

J_a_t_33

DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey there! Welcome aboard mate! I am pretty local to you and one of my explorer buddies if from Maidenhead. Would be up for connecting, feel free to drop me a message :)

Rebexer

Reaction score
I'm over in Wokingham but spend a lot of time in your area. Very happy to connect and discuss