New to here

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all was a member of another site and wanted to leave the site but wouldnt/couldnt delete my account had my reasons for wanting to delete account,
now a solo explorer im looking for to find a partner in crime to expore with i could travel and meet up but with wwork it would have to be arranged.

Hi all was a member of another site and wanted to leave the site but wouldnt/couldnt delete my account had my reasons for wanting to delete account,
now a solo explorer im looking for to find a partner in crime to expore with i could travel and meet up but with wwork it would have to be arranged.
welcome along, I think we know what site that must be lol

welcome along, I think we know what site that must be lol
Yep its not the people who run it, its someone on there to cut it short we explored together but no longer do not donw to me but to them sptting a dummy out and there wasnt a way to delete my account or block and when asked well im still waiting weeks later for a reply.
I have had to change settings on my you tube videos because of vile comments btw my name here isnt my you tube name.

Back