NKPS "Ye Ole Crow" 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Embrocation, what a great word.

This place feels really oppressive from your photos. Is that the processing or is it really dank and claustrophobic?

its not claustrophobic,,but it does have a very suppressed feeling throughout the whole place..

Another cracking place, I don't know how you guys keep pulling these out of your sleeves.
Is it bad that I mis-read that as 'The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not wank'?

when you guys post, i am scared to click on the link, cos i know it's going to blow me away, and send me on a guilt trip for my lack of urbex effort...

stunning pics as per usual guys. (hurry up and take some crap ones to make the rest of us feel better)

when you guys post, i am scared to click on the link, cos i know it's going to blow me away, and send me on a guilt trip for my lack of urbex effort...

stunning pics as per usual guys. (hurry up and take some crap ones to make the rest of us feel better)

that is such a lovely thing to say thankyou so much..i hope you carry on enjoying our adventures..we have lots coming up :)

What an incredible find. It is like those pictures of Rodinsky's Room. Love the mushrooms growing through the floor.

What happened here? How could it have been left for so long?

I moved slowly though your pictures savouring each one and terrified in case there was going to be a skeleton in the chair or bed.

Really, really good.

Latest posts

Back