NKPS "Ye Ole Crow" 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally surreal!! What a great job you've done of recording this fantastic place. Love it. While I was looking at the photographs, 'Porcelain' by Moby was playing on the radio and it seemed to fit perfectly :)

The way you went about that place and the way you recorded it deserves a huge thank-you.
I would not have had the bottle to look in a cupboard or under a bed there. Thanks again. Jim

A veritable feast of magic...these are the types of places we all look for and take your breath away when you find them...I pray it remains a secret and stays like this, a glimpse into a by gone era....full to the brim of cherished personal items. I imagine in 100 years time abandoned houses won't be the same, as photographing a micro chip which pretty much does everything for you wont have the same photogenic magic....thanks NK for posting this beauty, I don't mind admitting to being slightly envious of you but gloriously happy you shared it and allowed us to have a peek inside. Would love to see exteriors but understand why you haven't posted any, maybe i'll stumble across it...who knows!

One word, perfection! Perfect location, perfect camerawork with perfect capturing of the atmosphere! a true treasure! encapsulating someones life in pictures! Simply a wonderful explore and tasteful documentation! I doff my hat to you!

It really is as if time just stopped here one day. I love the immediacy of the images - the threepenny bits tumbling from the purse - the pictures in the child's satchel.

This is beautifully shot, and sets the standard amazingly high. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Latest posts

Back