WWII Air Raid Shelter, Luton April 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny, been searching for the thread for a while and i can't eem to find it.:question:

Even when i go to my stats and go to view all posts........... still can't see it.

am i missing something really obvious??? helpski helpski :mrgreen:

Last edited:
pict2683dr6.jpg

Looked like fairy lights in the ceiling, almost Paris catacombs like. Awesome :mrgreen:

funny, been searching for the thread for a while and i can't eem to find it.:question:

Even when i go to my stats and go to view all posts........... still can't see it.

am i missing something really obvious??? helpski helpski :mrgreen:

Hi again..the other thread must be hidden or removed..because i cant find it either?
can anyone tell us both whats happened?...it would be nice to know considering it was me who first gave an insight into these tunnels..without my experiences of youth hood and exploration ..this post would never have existed...c'mon put the thread back minus the original panoramic views of whats around the entrance point..that photo gives the game away to anyone who knows luton well...

Hi again..the other thread must be hidden or removed..because i cant find it either?
can anyone tell us both whats happened?

c'mon put the thread back minus the original panoramic views of whats around the entrance point..that photo gives the game away to anyone who knows luton well...

How u doing mate?

I agree. Please put the thread back up if you can super-admin!!!!:lol:
Found some of the things talked about in that thread very interesting.

Don't remember seeing a panoramic shot,but maybe i do, or that might have been a different thread about a posible storm drain near the town centre.........ahhhhh so confused!!:confused:

The case of the missing thread has thrown me i think.............:)

Errrr the entire thread was about where it is and how to get in. If I re-instate it with that stuff removed there would be nothing left. Sorry.

Errrr the entire thread was about where it is and how to get in. If I re-instate it with that stuff removed there would be nothing left. Sorry.[/QUote

Hi thanks for replying..i take it we are talking about the original post with pictures of the entrance point..if so im glad you removed it..

Errrr the entire thread was about where it is and how to get in. If I re-instate it with that stuff removed there would be nothing left. Sorry.[/QUote

Hi thanks for replying..i take it we are talking about the original post with pictures of the entrance point..if so im glad you removed it..

Yes, that is the only thread I've removed relating to this location.

yeah, cheers for the reply........

Dont think i've seen the original post then.

Still think we should chat & link some time if ya up for it?..
tried sending ya messages..but im crap with computers..so dont know if ya got em?

Still think we should chat & link some time if ya up for it?..
tried sending ya messages..but im crap with computers..so dont know if ya got em?

Hi,
didn't find any messages but i've had limited access to the net as i've just moved house. yeah, it'd be good to meet up for a chat sometime. we'll have to organise something soon.

Latest posts

Back