Millenium Complex Nightclub Plymouth April 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr*B* keep me posted on the plans to re-visit. I'd love the oppertunity to have a nose around with out my beer goggles on. Plus you just know you've missed plenty of it on hour first mission.

Thought I'd add a couple external pics of this site, those of you who went there know what it looks like,
so for those of you that dont...

IMGP3512.jpg

IMGP3516.jpg

IMGP3518.jpg

IMGP3520.jpg

the woodwork that 'The Boulevard' sign is on is starting to look a bit of a nightmare up close. That blue Millennium Complex sign hanging down still looks in good condition though :neutral:

Just thought; when was the Lansons sign removed? Did they do away with that name before it closed?

Looks really big from the outside, pictures of the inside make it look small.. looks cool tho' never went when it was open.

Lots of coats and jackets left in there haha.

Would also be interested in going..

You: "Hi could I get my coat back? It was left here the day the club was raided"
Them "Is this it?"
You: No..."
Them: "Is this it?"
You *looking around*: "No..."
Them: "Is this it?"
You... "No!"
*several hours later*
Them: "Is THIS ONE it?"
You *still looking around* "No"
Them: "This is the last one, so this one MUST be yours"
You: "Ahhh hold on...

...I wasn't wearing a coat that night!!!" :lol:

wicked! wd love to get in there looks well good! great find!

My fav explore to date, nothing has come close yet

Looks really big from the outside, pictures of the inside make it look small.. looks cool tho' never went when it was open.

Would also be interested in going..

It is immense inside, We were in there for a good few hours, about 4 from memory and we still missed stuff

So did you go back there yet?!! I was so engrossed in the thread and I feel like the story is unfinished... Tell me more! What was the story with Millenium? I was living overseas and when I came back to Plymouth it was closed - it literally looks like it closed for the night and no one ever went back. Doesn't anyone else find it really wierd that someone owns it and it just sits there empty all the time? What a waste. Same as Dance Academy.

So did you go back there yet?!! I was so engrossed in the thread and I feel like the story is unfinished... Tell me more! What was the story with Millenium? I was living overseas and when I came back to Plymouth it was closed - it literally looks like it closed for the night and no one ever went back. Doesn't anyone else find it really wierd that someone owns it and it just sits there empty all the time? What a waste. Same as Dance Academy.

Not had a chance to go back yet :(

Bet it will definately be done.

It shut for financial reasons. Ends were just not meeting. Shame, it was AWESOME!

It's been closed since early 2004, access is difficult, so this has kept out the vandals which is good. A few bits and pieces in there, nothing really of any worth, lots of old paperwork and documents, staf records, etc.
Plenty of glasses in the sinks, oh and some food still in the fridge in the diner area! The smell from that nearly knocked me out lol :lol:

What sort of food, and any pics lol!

Latest posts

Back