Abandoned Manor Farm House (V. Pic Heavy!)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Done Neill,
Considering all the hassle you had in getting the pics for us to share, you rate a ten out of ten, I was enjoying it until the pic of what looks like Bats?, if they were Bats? My advice is to inform the local Bat Group. (There will be one) who will be delighted with your find and you will get a gold star.
Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely. Amazing picture of the roost. It needs protecting.

ghosts?

have you guys ever come across old spirits or apparitions in your explorations

Please dont take pictures of bats, the lights can disturb them and they can wake up when they shouldnt.

You certainly have bigger plums than me (mind you... that would make sense;))
Anywho... In a way I think your makeshift camera pictures add to the atmosphere more than the ones from the second visit, the slightly grainy affect just makes it even creepier.
As for the basement... oh hell no!!!!

The bats are a great find and certainly should be protected so I agree on bringing them to someone's attention.

Thanks for the comments. The place is in Gloucestershire.

As for the basement, I plan to go back with BIG torch. The last time I did a place like this with a friend of mine, we found in an attic room a fully dressed tailors dummy layed out on a bed. At first we though it was a decapitated body on the bed!

When I go back, with a camera and a fully charged battery, I will post the pictures together with the farm pictures later. The farm is almost as good as the house.
I live in Gloucestershire I would love to know were it is

My email is [email protected] I won’t tell others were it is

Not really how it works Im afraid, its highly unlikely anyone will give you locations without knowing who you are & with no posts of your own.
Additionally the post is from 2011 its highly unlikely the place is still there or still abandoned

Latest posts

Back