Hello, and good monin' from Wigan

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete37038

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to here so just saying hello, I'm Pete from Wigan, I work on the Railways in manchester, I'm keen on photography and doing it in unusual places, whether it be unusual destinations, or unusual buildings, I've been on a couple of explores but consider myself to be a newbie at this game, there's some great stuff on here from what I've seen so far, I'm looking to get out to some cool places myself hopefully, if there's anyone local to me feel free to drop me a line.. well that's it, hello and hope to post some stuff up soon myself. :)

Can't see how to add a singiature to my posts so there's a link to my FlickR site here for anyonw interested www.flickr.com/photos/pete37038

Welcome along to the forum Pete! Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to checking out some of your reports :)

I can't remember if new members can edit their signature but this is the link you need - http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/profile.php?do=editsignature. You can get to it by clicking your username in the top right corner too. Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back