Looking for current Plymouth users.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocker

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,
Been in Plymouth for many years now. Originally I would of never lived here due to the way it used to be, but now you won't get me away. It is so full of history and most importantly things to explore (my favourite bit).
I have found many places but still finding and looking for more and now my son loves it too.
After finding so many useful facts and locations on this site I thought I would join and hopefully find some like minded people to help my quest, but unfortunately all the post are closed and don't really know where to start. Once I have collated some of my photos I shall start a thread (unfortunately a lot of them have to many location clues to put publicly).
If there are any other Plymouth or surrounding area members, I would love to find and maybe help each other out.

PS If there are any Councillors,MPs etc trolling this site THINK WHAT YOUR DOING TO OUR HERITAGE BEFORE YOU GO DESTROYING IT ALL AND OUR KIDS HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SEE. Give it to the public to preserve, many of us would pay out of our pockets and give our time to do so.

Latest posts

Back