Mine Derbyshire Nov09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been informed by reliable and very serious sources that the Nazi's kept their cyborg army in storage in this mine, they have lasers and plasma guns so be very very very careful.

I've been informed by reliable and very serious sources that the Nazi's kept their cyborg army in storage in this mine, they have lasers and plasma guns so be very very very careful.

God yes, I remember now, I REALLY should not have kicked that crate :neutral:
Yeah, anyone who does know where this is... STAY THE HELL OUT

You are at risk of cyborg/combined-cycle zombie strike.

have you seen all the transmiters down there (big brother is watching you) look on google earth around the area you will see it (looks just like a ordenery fence with cammeras on it isent)

Tell you what blaster, here's an idea. Why don't you tell the DP community exactly what you know rather than keeping an air of mystery about it all.

At the moment all we have to go on is the words of trusted members of DP, members who have been down there and reported on it.

mine

just keep going one day you will bump into me you will know its me i will have a uniform on and its not a nurses one ha ha i to do have a sence of humar.

mine

o ye and i cant spell but what the hell its fun reading all the stuf you lot put on.last time you where up there james did you have that coat on that makes you look fat (or should i say big) now i realy did work in the mine and i do go up there often have any of you lot done salet hole mine is good i am a member of derbyshire cave rescue so i know loads of old mines.i have also been caving for the last twenty.if you want to know any good mines i can pm you with names.

black harry

black harry was a highway man in cooms dale and he is ment to haunt the area just up from the mine there is a place caled black harry gate.

There's ghosts everywhere in Derbyshire, according to Richard Felix.

black harry

if you do go jammes be careful if you go up what is called west incline i had a bad experiance up there and fritend the s--t of me i have never bin back since it all went misty and my light dident even reach the side walls me and my brother in law abserlutely s--t are selfs.if you do go up there you will see a sighn that tels you its the west incline let me know what it was like.

if you do go jammes be careful if you go up what is called west incline i had a bad experiance up there and fritend the s--t of me i have never bin back since it all went misty and my light dident even reach the side walls me and my brother in law abserlutely s--t are selfs.if you do go up there you will see a sighn that tels you its the west incline let me know what it was like.

Ok, thanks for the heads up :)
Sal! Don't mention the SSR!

I think its the sheep sh*ggers republic, but I'm pretty certain Derby County was based inside a gasometer :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back