Newbie :D

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazynutsx

Reaction score
Hey guys...found this website this morning and love it

Didnt even know that people did this sort of thing as a hobby ( i think its awsome )

Im from Bournemouth in dorset and would love to meet with people looking to explore

my email is [email protected] add me if your interested

Guys keep up the good working

Peace

Be careful newbie you carn't say much here they dont like it.and if your not a top photographer don't bother.....

Welcome to the forum! You'll soon be tripping over local sites and explorers! :p

Be careful newbie you carn't say much here they dont like it.and if your not a top photographer don't bother.....

WTF? Reports with phone pics get just the same level of kudos here as DSLR reports. Were here for the explore!

mj1704 said:

Ignore that, crazynutsx, as it is totally untrue. This is by far the most friendly, and community based forum I've ever been part of, the vast, vast majority of reports are well received, and as long as there are photos of interest, no one will care if you've got a top camera or are posting phone pics. It's the content and documentation we care about. :)

(and if I may say, mj, if you don't like the reception you have received from this forum, you don't need to be on it. It is unfair on the site, the users and the new members for you to make statements like this, especially on an introduction thread.)

So welcome along, enjoy yourself and you'll be meeting up and exploring in no time :D

-RR

Last edited:
hello rectory,, you have just proved my point (they dont like it)thankyou as forgive me but a forum is to have your say,crazynuts i will send you another site via private message have a look see what you think very good afternoon all

Welcome crazynutsx. Please excuse the troll, he has now been banned.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Excellent decision.

Welcome crazynutsx. :)

The rogue poster came on here with his so-called 20 odd year passion/obsession, which very few members were interested in but tried to help him anyway. Unfortunately, his manner was such that a quick review of any of his posts will show you why he is quite rightly labelled a troll and also that he is not able to present himself in any way that I, or indeed anyone, would find acceptable. The guy is completely beyond help and his ‘comments’ are meaningless vitriol.

I think you may have mistaken the purpose of the site. It's not a place for posting pics of your favourite places around the world. Not unless it was you that visited and took the photo's.

Having said that, looking forward to seeing where you HAVE been busy. :)

Forgive me for posting twice on the same intro thread. :)

It’s good therapy, I'll be brief OK :lol::mrgreen:

Hell, I do try not to post this particular thought for fear of getting (probably correctly) mod slapped for jumping on the bandwagon of a previous members slightly shall we say, accusational post (no sarcasm intended Seahorse). But I’m probably about due, and there is sufficient evidence as Seahorse suggests which might just save me soooooooo …………

On most forums it’s what you do rather than what you say, and if you do have to say something, it’s how you say it that’s important in terms of gaining the trust and respect of the members. It happens over time. It’s a kind of sometimes unwritten rule that doesn’t make the forum exclusive as mj the troll suggests, but does make us particular about what, and/or who, we will tolerate or not on occasion.

So, we don’t like Trolls. Trolls don’t earn this trust and respect and nor do Plagiarists.

Fair enough?

Back