Not a New Explorer.. more reaching out for a partner (Lancashire area)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey ..... ! A post with more than two replies, Slobberchops you have achieved more with your first post than most seasoned DP'ers could hope to achieve by finding a derlict secret underworld formally governed by deformed wasps ..... !
a derlict secret underworld formally governed by deformed wasps ..... !......

That's Sheffield isn't it?

Hi,

I am from Rishton, near Blackburn and have been exploring for over a year now. I post primarily on the STEEM blockchain as I like to get something back for my work in terms of a monitory reward, but I will post some excerpts here as that is the way to build up trust I hear.

I do believe links are not allowed so I will water down my posts as they tend to be wordy (700 words or so) and have a LOT of images.

As I said, the reason for my post is to get some contacts, not to reveal locations but to co-explore as I don't like to solo mills and other such creepy places.., one reason is they are too creepy, the other is for safety reasons. Falling through dodgy floors and dropping your phone is not so much fun.

I'm not a young 17 year old, and so can’t leap up buildings ten feet above me, but am also not out of shape. I know some climbing is required at times.

Thanks for reading, and hoping someone local to me will reach out. Safety in numbers I say.

Slobberchops (not as scary as the image I portray... honest!)
Rishton has bad memories for me..... as you know 🤦‍♀️

Hi,

I am from Rishton, near Blackburn and have been exploring for over a year now. I post primarily on the STEEM blockchain as I like to get something back for my work in terms of a monitory reward, but I will post some excerpts here as that is the way to build up trust I hear.

I do believe links are not allowed so I will water down my posts as they tend to be wordy (700 words or so) and have a LOT of images.

As I said, the reason for my post is to get some contacts, not to reveal locations but to co-explore as I don't like to solo mills and other such creepy places.., one reason is they are too creepy, the other is for safety reasons. Falling through dodgy floors and dropping your phone is not so much fun.

I'm not a young 17 year old, and so can’t leap up buildings ten feet above me, but am also not out of shape. I know some climbing is required at times.

Thanks for reading, and hoping someone local to me will reach out. Safety in numbers I say.

Bring it on I’m in Blackburn Lancashire I’m looking for things to do

Hi,

Hey I’m in feniscowles if you know it?

Hi Mate, based near Rochdale...give us a shout if you have a target location on the cards

Latest posts

Back