Pontins Holiday Park - Hemsby, Great Yarmouth.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, shame the mindless yobs have trashed it,they have nothing better to do because they havent got a brain cell between them:mad: Luckily you got there when you did, i would have liked a mooch round, looks like it was a great explore:)

WoW That was a super find and your pics are great. Would have made a good post apocalyptic movie scene. Just needed some mindless zombies. Shame it was mindless vandals instead

Yes, lovely photographs- captures an eerie sense of wonder, reminiscent of Chernobyl sans disaster.

Great pics, shame the mindless yobs have trashed it,they have nothing better to do because they havent got a brain cell between them:mad: Luckily you got there when you did, i would have liked a mooch round, looks like it was a great explore:)

Thanks Sshhhh :D nope - would have expected it from London but not Great Yarmouth :( Yep, very creepy :)

That looks amazing. Well done really great pictures.Like you say it's a shame the low lifes choose to trash it.

I love this place!! i was last there oct(halloween) 2008 and they never reopened the place, my kids was gutted :-( but i will say the place was a bit run-down but still worth doing with the £9.50 holidays out the sun ;-)

Really good report thanks you for showing whats it is like now!!

might have a look

it's a shame about the chavs finding out about it:icon_evil i was planing to go and have a look. i might still go as i went there as a baby and my parents fell in love with the surronding area that much that we moved there:)(my dad was leaving the army so we needed to move out of army housing anyway) ill post a few pecs so people can see what it is like.

great pics, i wonder what the bucket of trolley wheels would have been used for ?

Nearly took a peak at this last spring but had another site to do and ran out of light.

Shame its been so trashed but not surprising as access was a joke and its kinda out of view when your inside.

Thanks for capturing it before the pikey convention featuring chavs got in town fella!

Went there for a weekend in 2008 and it never opened the following year, really sad I remember sitting in the ceasers restaurant on the first eve and we were all moaning it smelt of puke lol!

That pic of all the kids drawings and letters is great!

Thats the nuts fella, can I book the first two weeks in August???

Nearly took a peak at this last spring but had another site to do and ran out of light.

Shame its been so trashed but not surprising as access was a joke and its kinda out of view when your inside.

Thanks for capturing it before the pikey convention featuring chavs got in town fella!

You're very welcome, It was one of the best explores i've come across!

Back