Pontins Holiday Park - Hemsby, Great Yarmouth.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lucky you for getting there before the scum got in to sniff around! so sad that people get pleasure from destroying things for the sake of it. some lovely images there!

Awesome shots, nicely done :) it kinda reminds me of American Adventure before that got trashed!

Having recently been to Pripyat, it really does remind me of it, especially the swimming pool and tennis court.

Amazing luck with your timing! Great photos, covered extremely well.. Just can't tell you how disappointed I am that it's been ransacked.
That photo of the swimming pool is my favourite.

Nice report, you were lucky to experience and document the place before it got ruined by morons...

I stayed at Pontins in Blackpool when I was much younger - the only memory that sticks in my mind is the hair in the basin plughole. :sick:

My mother has a holiday home on the (open!) park next door- I really wanted to have a wonder around but didn't get time, and now it sounds like it's been destroyed.

Back