The Duke of Lancaster (Mostyn Fun Ship) 2009

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stlil watching way to much TV

Not sure why you are asking us those questions.

Lets just say all we know is that there is a regular market next to the ship which I believe the owner runs. No comment on the security; we don't discuss that here.

Not sure why you are asking us those questions.

Lets just say all we know is that there is a regular market next to the ship which I believe the owner runs. No comment on the security; we don't discuss that here.

Not asking just wondering. Did not realize there was a market, last time I was around that ship their was nothing there

No one really knows the truth about the Duke of Lancaster and hopefully the web site may dispell some of the myths, rumours and possibly wild speculation that has appeared over the years.

john

Lets see some actual information then, rather than the cryptic messages which have been appearing since the site was first created.

And will there be any mention of the current "security" who like to threaten anyone found nearby (even on the public footpaths) with beatings and the taking of their camera equipment?

Like Skittles I'd like to know a bit more about the people who are currently involved with it and why they feel they're above the law.

I know what happened, and I am not going to say anything. Let's just say the guys had a bad experience and you wouldn't really want to discuss it either if you had been in their position. Stop bothering the poor blokes. What IS important is the public part of the expore, what you see here, NOT the private, personal experience, if no one wants to discuss it, so be it.

Like Skittles I'd like to know a bit more about the people who are currently involved with it and why they feel they're above the law.

The Duke of Lancaster Appreciation Society are free to deal with whoever they wish; no matter what people like us think of the owners. Given the nature of the relationship with the owner I doubt you’ll get the answers you want.

Skittles questions were leading; although I suspect he has similar thoughts to myself. I know what I think of the owners and what they use the boat for and would say so face to face with someone I knew. However discussing such matters on this forum with strangers is a different matter.

Gibbo - you are quite correct about the security; however I wouldn't say they are above the law. The law are well aware of them; I know this first hand from an arresting officer....

So can we please leave this thread for further discussion of the future of the ship only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back